Saturday, January 12, 2008

i lov u

You say: "I can't do this"
Allah says: You Can Do All Things.
You Say: "i am not able"
Allah Says: I am Able.
You say: "it's not worth it"
Allah Says: It Will Be Worth It.
You say: "I can't forgive myself"
Allah says: I Forgive You.
You say: "I can't manage"
Allah says: I Will supply All Your Needs.
You say: "i am afraid"
Allah Says: I Have Not Given You a Spirit Of Fear.
You say: "i am always worried and frustrated"
Allah says: Cast All Your Cares On Me.
You say: "I don't have enough faith"
Allah Says: I Given Everyone a Measure Of Faith.
You say: "I am not smart enough"
Allah Says: I Give You Wisdom.
You say: "i feel all alone"
Allah Says: I Will Never Leave You or Forsake You.
You say: "Nobody really loves me"
Allah Says: I Love You!

Muhammed Ahmed : received 19 jan 2008





No comments: